Chip-breaker Router Bits
Item #: RCC08-0315-020D
Our 6-flute PreciseBIT contour routers have been optimized for contour-cutting of glass-filled engineering composites (e.g. FR-4 fiberglass) and reconstituted stone products with high (>70%) mineral content. These tools boast very high cutting surface areas for processing abrasive materials that tend to chip during machining.
- Geometry - chip-breaker flute grind, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish-tail point
- Length - 1.5in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter - nominal +0.000 in., -0.002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - EFL varies by diameter ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - anticipated life: 3,000 linear in. (FR4 epoxy glass)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 60k RPM